congratuladrian: hello please do this: drink a big glass of water and think about how important you are to the people in your life and then think about how in the years to come, you will meet many more people and you will become important to many more people. try to feel warm. then go to sleep. good night
solluxyaoi: “wow hes really attractive” “aren’t you a lesbian though?? how can you tell???”
justinbieberrealness: there is nothing romantic about being a mess and flunking out of school and crying in therapist’s offices and i wish movies would stop romanticizing this kind of thing bc it’s actually very shitty
thebluthcompany: cinematicshit: I love Arrested Development but I have no love for its crazy fans who quote everything even the lines that are not that funny and talk about it all the time and make all their Facebook cover photos into screenshots from the show.
[[MORE]] 1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged? No 2. You talked to an ex today, correct? No 3. Have you taken someones virginity? Yes 4. Is trust a big issue for you? No 5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently? In a way, yes. 6. What are you excited for? June 6th 7. What happened tonight? I laid in my living room and ate carrot sticks while...
Invade my privacy
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you taken someones virginity?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had sex today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks soda?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan in the nude?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on sex before marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
fromonesurvivortoanother: i don’t like the whole “you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself” idea because uhhh wow people who are hurt and abused and damaged deserve love just as much as someone else love generally does not work when it’s one-sided. love is the interaction between one person and another entity, like another person or a book or a work of art and usually when...
cheesecurl: i wanna watch a scary movie with you and we get so scared we accidently end up having sex somehow
brandnewswastikas: I like it when a girl has a food stain on her shirt because it means that she’s bad with spoons and will probably need me to feed her and I’m good with spoons so it will give me a chance to show off a little.
h e y
loscampvaqueros: 1: Is there someone who could break your heart right now? 2: What’s more important, girlfriend/boyfriend or best friend? 3: If you could be anywhere right now what’s the one place you would go? 4: Have you ever played spin the bottle? 5: Do you believe in love at first sight? 6: Could you fall for your best friend? 7: How do you imagine your future? 8: If you...